Research Center of Engineering Developments and Design
Head of the Center – PhD Giorgi Javakhishvili
The Research Center of Engineering Developments and Design is a structural unit of the Institute and operates on the basis of its statute. The Center is comprised of 2 groups and 1 laboratory: Design Group, Engineering and Geology Research Group and Rock, Construction Material Properties and Quality Control Laboratory.
MAIN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT DIRECTIONS:
- Preparation of the design and architecturial projects of civil, industrial and underground buildings and structures;
- Setting design schemes of the structures and their calculation;
- Solving the technical issues during construction of the objects;
- The implementation of field supervision;
- Drawing up the financial accounting documents;
- Carrying out of measurments;
- Deficiency acts compilation;
- Projecting energy supply, water supply and sewagesewerage, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for engineering constructions;
- Making the base geodesic network and the geodesic points;
- Finding up the geodesic points and planning the field topography;
- Aerial survey;
- Engineering and geological research.
- Leica TS-09 plus Total Station.
- Leica GS-08 plus GPS System.
- DJI Phantom 4 PRO plus.
Leica Flexline TS09plus Total Station Leica GS-08 plus GPS System DJI Phantom 4 PRO plus